Starting Salary: £22k. Full-time or part-time role, (part time, pro-rata).
Full-time: Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays (day off in lieu).
Part-time:(25hrs) Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
Full or part-time role: The position is available part-time or full-time to the right candidate.
Location: Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Harmony Voyages is an innovative, vibrant and growing company with a unique and diverse business concept.
A Harmony Voyages music holiday provides guests with a level of comfort not normally available at other festivals. Our festivals are hotel based, ensuring that everyone attending, experiences not only the music, but a comfortable night's sleep and an excellent dining experience to go with it.
Our music themed cruises are similar, with the obvious difference being the holiday takes place on a river or ocean cruise ship. However, both share a high-quality travel experience combined with excellent, professional live musical performances. You could say, Harmony Voyages is a hybrid business - festival organiser, travel agent, tour operator with the customer right at its heart. We are passionate about delivering an unforgettable experience and are now looking to grow our dynamic team.
This is a superb opportunity and a unique, interesting, exciting role for someone with the relevant experience and even more so, for someone with a passion for travel and music combined
The role is a key customer facing role, promoting our programme of UK and overseas events and festivals. Our core demographic is the 50+ market, so an understanding of selling to this client base will be an advantage.
We are a small team and you will be working closely with colleagues and managers at all levels. You will be encouraged to take ownership of your own work as well as working collaboratively as part of the team.
You will be expected to have a willingness to learn and develop, as we have our own bespoke group booking system that is unique to Harmony Voyages. Full training will be given to the successful candidate..
- Offer advice about all our festival holidays and cruises.
- Directly deal with customer enquiries via the telephone, email and/or face to face.
- Process payments and load booking data from submitted online forms.
- Process payment reminder emails and flight information data.
- Maintain a customer focused approach, offering exceptional service.
- Work with our social media partner to develop targeted marketing campaigns.
- Make and process bookings with accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be from a hospitality or travel background.
Attractive salary, travel discounts and the occassional opportunity to attend events, both in the UK and overseas.
All equipment will be provided.
As well as the right to work in the UK, a current passport will be essential due to the potential for overseas travel. You will also require an up to date NHS covid pass as per current government legislation if you are to participate in any of our overseas events.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills - Essential
- Excellent command of the English language - Essential
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail - Essential
- Experience in a customer-facing role either travel or hospitality - Desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Teams - Desirable
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team - Essential
- Able to commit to a full-time or part-time flexible rota to include some weekends - Essential
- Drivers Licence - Desirable
- Passport - Essential
How to ApplyPlease send an email to email@example.com highlighting your achievements and why your feel you will be a good fit for us. Attach your current CV in pdf.format. Please do not apply if you do not meet the essential criteria specified above.